Here you’ll find some great information for you to review before registering for Alpengirl Camp
Alpengirl Camp openings are available on a 1st-come, 1st-served basis until filled. Registering early is recommended; we have less than 12 camper spaces available per session. Early Registration Discount ends 12/15/17.
2018 registration opens 11/21/17 at 8 am
Call us in Montana at
to check on availability and to determine if the Alpengirl camp program and your session of choice are a good fit for your girl.
Submit an Online Registration Form and a $600 deposit for each camp session selected.
Call Alpengirl if you are unable to (or choose not to) register online using a credit card for deposit.
Mail Final Payment
Final balance is due by check or money order in the mail to:
PO Box 1138
Manhattan, MT 59741.
Call Alpengirl if you are unable to (or prefer not to) pay final balance by check or money order.
Once you have submitted your registration form and secured your space, follow this helpful list to get ready for camp:
1. Read the Welcome to Camp letter from the Camp Director
2. Read the Travel Information & book your travel to/from camp
3. Print the Packing List and start selecting your gear
4. Start exercising for hiking and wearing in your hiking boots
5. Practice overnights for a weekend or more without your parents and talk with your parents about summer camp homesickness and camp expectations
6. Submit your final payment and forms (Note: The health care recommendation form requires a licensed medical personnel signature based on a medical exam- ination within the last 12 months of the camper’s final day at camp this summer. Please review the health form instructions for more information.)
7. Look for the pre-camp letter and outfitter waivers emailed to you in late May
8. Have your camp questions ready for your pre-camp call from camp staff in late June
9. Pack your gear according to the packing list
10. Update Alpengirl with any changes to your health form, contact info or travel info
11. Re-read website information and your session itinerary
12. Arrive at camp ready for great new adventures
Please ask questions and communicate with us anytime.