Sat, 07/11/2015 - 22:53
The Majestic Big Sky Adventure II starts today! The Alpenguides Rose & MacKenzie got almost all girls checked in today at the Bozeman Airport, one camper had a cancelled flight and will join the group tomorrow morning to become a part of the team. There is currently rain and thunder in the area where the group is headed tonight and the group will likely camp under shelter farther from the river for a better first night at camp and then decide if moving to the river campsite the following night is best. The girls seem prepared and easy going and we're looking forward to a big day tomorrow with a ranch tour to visit the rescue animals, plus rafting and hot spring soaking. All is well!